The missing Pilot whiteboard markers


'It's okay'.

Repetitive orders.

These two phrase kept ringing in my head.

They meant something to me.

'Separate your stationery'.

She still didn't know me well. She forgot the kind of person I am. Maybe my fault for using her pencil case. It has not been any issue this past years. I took it to use without asking permission. At that time, I did it knowing that she would let me use it. It was left unused for a long time, under the dust. I organized my stationery then. And today, they were not how they used to be. I lost my Pilot whiteboard markers which I had always use for my lesson.

Again, with her tone, I think she was telling me off not to disturb her stuff. I took all my stuff away and separated way before she asked me to do it. Yet, she was still emotional about it.

' Write your name just like how she did it.'

She didn't know that I wrote that name for the other teacher. It was that time that I helped to organize her storage room. It became sensitive to me because as though she pointed out that I wasn't organized person. Yet, she forgot how I had arranged her stuff and folder for her. I just said, 'Okay' but I didn't do anything about it. 

My mind had a goal. That is to leave the place right away for my next class to be held at home. I scurried off past her table, and she repeated the first phrase again. I gave the same answer as before.

No matter how hard I tried to forget what had just happened. It kept ringing in my mind because I am actually sad about that. 

I had anger accused to my cousin for making such a small thing a big thing. I didn't like Adele coming back to me with such authorative tone without first understanding the context. 

Now, the storage room felt like a strange and forbidden place for me. Someone who had always failed to keep the room tidy, became downtrodden area , which used to be a familiar place for me.

I am sad because soon that place going  to be out of sight. I am just hanging on until slowly, my life will be out of their lives and place.

That place , once a magical, its effect is fading away. Only the students keep the place magical to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom 1 - Deciding over Emotions